Telephone message and text: 1- 778- 967- 1584
Profile: A capable and experienced ESL teacher.
ESL teaching experience:
– Oedae Academy, JaeSongDong, Busan. 2002 to 2003.
– Kid Castle Academy, GojeDo. 2005.
– Teacher in 2 ESL schools in Taichung. 2004.
Highlights of teaching:
– Used some great teaching tools and materials for motivating students of all ages.
– Covered reading, writing, grammar, phonics, and speaking.
– Used lesson plans to make the process easy and systematic.
– Had good record keeping for communicating student progress to school members and parents.
– Motivated and challenged students to excel in all areas of English competence.
– Worked with class groups between two and 25, and with ages from 4 to adult.
1) BA degree from Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada, 1979. GPA 3.1; Social Sciences major.
2) Coaching Certification (Level 3), Canadian Ice Hockey Federation. Accredited for coaching ice hockey.
Other professional competencies:
Web Design: I design websites using WordPress. I’m very capable of teaching effective web-design in English.
Creative Writing: I have a fiction and a non-fiction manuscript.
Campaign Organizer: Conducted a campaign for public office using media materials and highly effective marketing.
Ice Hockey Coach: Have coached ice hockey at the junior levels.
– I have a valid Canadian passport.
– I have a BA degree with a notarized diploma and transcripts.
– I have ready access to embassies and will be able to obtain all necessary travel documents.
– My birth date is Feb. 1954.
Summary: I am eager to contribute to your ESL school program to equip students for effective and confident English ability. I work well with school programs and seek effective communication and cooperation.